Join now - be part of our community!

WH-1000XM3 headphone cable

profile.country.GB.title
slingshot
New

WH-1000XM3 headphone cable

I've had my xm3's for about a year and a half, and today the headphones sometimes cut out in one ear. It only happens when using the headphone aux cable. Is there a way I can buy a replacement headphone cable from Sony, and if not, are there any high-quality alternatives? 

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
stormyuk
Expert

Hi there,

If you mean the 3.5mm jack plug cable. It's a pretty standard cable. Most retailers online or electronics stores will stock them.

If you don't need the microphone just buy a quality 3.5mm audio cable with the length you require. Gold plated are usually not too expensive. If you need microphone support just make sure it supports the connection.

An online search for 3.5mm stereo cable gold plated brings up many results. Try and select a reputable brand or read the reviews.

I hope this helps.

profile.country.GB.title
Gauranga

Thank you for replying. I have the WW-1000xm4 wireless headset. I have a frequent bep and the audio cuts out for 2 seconds. I have reset the headset but it is still there. Have I got a faulty headset and shall I return it or is there anyone else with this problem. Perhaps I should buy the airpods pro instead? Besides this issue it’s a fine headset.  

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @Gauranga 

You have already asked this question in another thread you created and have received an answer there.

Please don't hijack someone else's thread :slight_smile:

Thanks