Who Me Too'd this topic

Dopeyme1970
Explorer

Contact details for Xperia mobile phone complaints dept?

Hi I got a new xperia z and I set it up and left to charge and a while later I took the phone off the charger and the screen felt pretty hot , but as I had not used a sony phone before I didn't pay much attention and went to bed , in the morning when my alarm went off I tried to switch the phone off the screen would not respond , after trying to slide and touch the screen still nothing , then I took the phone to the window and tilted it to look in good light and at a certain angle the screen showed a hairline crack , this had obviously damaged the digitizer and the screen had stopped responding , I sent to sony as astonished as I was as the phone had been on my bedside table, never dropped , stressed or crushed and not even a few hours of use , I have no kids or pets and windows closed , this was obviously a manufacturing defect , but when sent to sony repair , the quickly send me a quotation and denied that it was accident damage , I was furious and rang sony and the agent only said that's what our technicians found , I can only escalate and get another independent second opinion , I am so so disappointed with sony and I don't think I will buy their products again , I have seen online petitions and forums all pointing to poor little souls who have gone through the same heartache as me and heartless sony could not offer to replace these screens when clearly these were not accident damage , my phone is mark less apart from the hairline crack , does anybody have an answer to this ?

Who Me Too'd this topic