Join now - be part of our community!

cannot play video

SOLVED
lightmtl
Visitor

cannot play video

After my tablet upgrade 5.1.1, it can not play video. It can only play the video I saved before update. I am Montreal canada. There is no repir center , so I can not get flash tool to downgrade.  Any one can help me ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
lightmtl
Visitor

I just fix the video problem.

I format the sd card in my computer, replug in the sd card, as a new sd card. I transfrred the video that was not able to play before. now it played!!!

The reason I have to format in my computer is the data in sd card can not be eased even use format in tablet.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
lightmtl
Visitor

I just bought a new Z3 tablet from ebay for over one month. I do not use earphone often.  Yesterday suddenly I hear the radio frequency "click" noise come from my right side of the earphone as soon as plug in the headphone jacket.   I tried HTC earphone, the problem keeps the same. But as soon as music or video starts, the click noise is gone. It is very annoying.  Very strangly, if I use my BOSE noise cancellation headset, once it was turned on, I could not hear this noise even though the tablet is on silence. 

Anybody know how to fix this problem ? Thanks.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@lightmtl

can you recreate this on safe mode?

Phy
Legend
Legend

Do you have Ok Google from any screen on?
Phy
Legend
Legend

1. settings
2. language & input
3. Google voice typing
4. Ok Google detection
5. From any screen
6. Turn it off
lightmtl
Visitor

I turned off OK  Google, problem still exist. As soon I turn on the table, i can hear the click noise. 

How can i downgrade to 4.x , i think it related to upgrade, I can not downgrade any more once I update to 5.11, even I have done reset .

Tags (1)
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@lightmtl

You could contact your Local support or use flashtool to downgrade.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@lightmtl

can you play the video on a computer?

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@lightmtl

I've merged the threads bc you want to downgrade 

lightmtl
Visitor

Yes, I can. it can play the video I saved before upgrade, no matter what format. Most of my vidoe are .mkv hd file, after i transfer them to my tablet, i am not able to play them.  Before the transfer, the tablet will tell me format not support, and ask me if i continue. I chose continue anyway, so it actually played by VLC player. Now it does not work anymore.  

Thank you uliwooly