Join now - be part of our community!

Docking Station and Clock

SOLVED
MathiasWeisheit
Visitor

Docking Station and Clock

With my old Sony Tabelt S, i colud configure that the clock starts with using the docking station.

No I couldn't do that. the Clock App is already there. Also the option table-clock with black Backgrund.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MathiasWeisheit
Visitor

It don't  work with smart connect and the clock app.

I use Daydreeam with Lucid Daydream Screensaver.

But it is a pity, that the native app doesn't support this!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Alexander1
Champion

In Xperia tablet Z, you can go to SmartConnect and setup an event where the clock application is launched when docking the tablet. To start the table clock, press menu button > table clock. 

Chani
Visitor

Android actually has a nice feature (but not so well known) called 'Daydream' which allows for all kinds of nice things to happen when charging, docked or both. There are lots of downloadable 'extras' you can get for it such as Clock Plus.

To activate Daydream, pull down the notification bar and click on 'Settings'

From there, select Display and then Daydream. This is a toggle switch which you need to turn on to activate and then click on the Daydream name itself to tell it what you want to run when active. Finally, make sure you click 'Select dream time' from the bottom and pick your option.

Hope this is what you were after.

Regards,

Chani

MathiasWeisheit
Visitor

I know that. But I can only choose the application "clock" and not the "table clock" because "table clock" is a option from the clock app. I'll try it later this day.

MathiasWeisheit
Visitor

In daydream wasn't the possibility to choose a clock. I'll try it later this day.

MathiasWeisheit
Visitor

It don't  work with smart connect and the clock app.

I use Daydreeam with Lucid Daydream Screensaver.

But it is a pity, that the native app doesn't support this!

hood
Visitor

Start Smart Connect

-> Add Event

-> Add Device, Dock / Charger

-> click next

-> Add Start Action

-> Start shortcut

-> Clock

-> click next

-> Finish

Thats it.