Join now - be part of our community!

ICS Forum thread featured on CNET news...

profile.country.en_GB.title
OpOpOpla
Visitor

ICS Forum thread featured on CNET news...

hi all,

our thread regarding the fragmented roll out of ics had been featured in cnet news, as least we have someones attention. I urge you all who genuinely  feel saddened by sonys handling to post their remarks on th ics europe /uk thread!!! at least sony my view it now!!! plus it has an officail press release from sony japan.

take care all!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
godzilla11
New

Hi,

nothing suprise's me with sony anymore, i wont be buying anymore  sony products until they update my sony bravia TV so dlna is of more use,  but you have an old bravia model sir!! but it still says bloody DLNA it does not say when buying the tablet to look more closely at what dlna can do with certain products. but now it is crystal clear after the items have been bought. and the ICS saga does not surprise me. they will lose even more money in the future when previous loyal sony customer look elsewhere.

godzilla

Message was edited by: godzilla11

Message was edited by: godzilla11

profile.country.en_GB.title
gugabackhand
Visitor

I read the article too. Not a good thing to see if you're a Sony fan but I am pretty much confident that they will bounce back. https://imagicon.info/cat/12-13/vmware_happy.gif