Join now - be part of our community!

Jelly bean comming tomorow but no date for Europe ?

profile.country.nl_NL.title
Zerokewl

Jelly bean comming tomorow but no date for Europe ?

9 REPLIES 9
profile.country.en_GB.title
PlymouthFlyer
New

I don't see why the release date would differ.

It hasn't for any of the other update releases for this tablet.

profile.country.GB.title
fee.666
Explorer

fingers crossed for only a day later!

edit ..can't seem to reply to PlymouthFlyer so will edit my own post..... from the SOny website... linked above..

Community Members,

We are please to announce the release of the Jelly Bean update for the Xperia Update which will be pushed out to our production server on April 18th 2013 between 9am - 10am pacific standard time.

The Xperia Tablet will receive a notification on the bottom right hand corner that a System Update is available.

This release will be for the United States, Canada, and Latin America Region. Please check with your specific region support page for your release time.

Message was edited by: fee.666

profile.country.nl_NL.title
Zerokewl

random shutdowns confirmed to be fixed btw asked in pm.

since thread with that promise was deleted.

but lets see petition if started will go on since 5.0 is comming out soon likely and due future updates.

7 month's to fix an issue or bring out an update is to damn long.

edit : 4 hour and 8 mins or later now

edit 2 : 16:00 gmt+1 amsterdam acording 1 mail if got.

Much later acording to http://wwp.pacific-standard-time.com/

Message was edited by: Zerokewl

profile.country.sv_SE.title
Cheezebow
New

I got this update now and it works good.

I cross my fingers it works better then 4.0.3 :)

profile.country.fr_FR.title
whynot75019
Visitor

Sad day..... 4 month of waiting for that...

The miniremote app is dead, I bought the xperia tablet in most part for this function ;-(

The clock is unable to synchronize to internet, it's 23:21, but my tablet show 12:09 ;-((((((

Sony, what are you doing ?

profile.country.GB.title
magicmerlyn
New

Mini remote has stopped working on my tablet since update, must be a problem with the download

Gralloc
Explorer

I have a Sony Tablet S, and it will be my last Sony device, the tablet has been buggy since new with constant dropout of wifi from any more than 10 feet from my router ( no other devices have dropping), frequent turning itself off( not any good when alarm set), screen refresh problems and for me one of the worst things is the totally crap connectivity to the USB, what is the point of it being there? Sony seems to sell the device and then practically give up on its customers, I would put a hammer through it if I was not disabled and unemployed and unable to afford to purchase a decent Samsung.

One very angry and ripped off ex-customer

anubis619
Visitor

im rite there with ya bud I have not had anny probs with my talblet the originalsony s but its the lack of communication that annoys me why can they not let people with the original tablet s if it is going to get a new update or not if they can send and operate by remote control and software updates a rover on another planet why can sony not update their original tablet s on the same planet its just embarrassing yes or no sony we deserve an answer or is it time to take this to a higher level courts that sort of thing

JPaulG2007
New

My tablet also no longer has the remote control function. I e-mailed sony support and their advice was "...try to use Android System Recovery Note: this will wipe the system and the user data!" - I am not willing to try this as I'm guessing it will wipe all my kindle app e-books which I won't be able to re-download from Amazon.

Very unimpressed with this from Sony, as up until now I was very happy with the tablet.