Join now - be part of our community!

My S1tablet has been working OK for two weeks but today will not start up even when connected to power?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
MChivers
Visitor

My S1tablet has been working OK for two weeks but today will not start up even when connected to power?

My S1 tablet has been working fine but today will not start up. When connected to power the green light is on but the screen does not show. Any clues or advice?

11 REPLIES 11
ruuuth
Visitor

I am having this problem too. The screen won't turn on, despite it being fully charged and plugged into the mains.

Has anybody found any ways to solve this issue?

Thanks,

Ruth

Hi guys -

Just got it turned on... The tablet was plugged in and charging and i held down the volume up button and pressed the power button and the screen came on.

Hope it helps.

Ruth

Message was edited by: ruuuth

Message was edited by: ruuuth

Tgriff67
Visitor

Hi, I'm a new owner of a tablet s. I bought it in late June, and have already had to perform a factory re-set. Then, last night, the tablet shut down and would not power up even though the battery was at least 50% charged. I put it on charge, but it still would not come on, so left it charging overnight. At first this morning it would still not respond; I looked out the box and receipt and gave it one last try, and hey presto - it came to life. I tried all the usual advice - turn it off & on again, hold down the power button for 10 seconds, etc., but it seems to suit itself when it wants to work.

As a matter of interest, before I did the factory reset the "throw" function just would not work whatever I tried; now it works perfectly with my TV and internet radio.

It's a terrific machine when it works, but a pain in the neck when it's on strike!