Join now - be part of our community!

network drive

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
bam27beer
Visitor

network drive

hi all again

I have a d-link network drive any ideas on how I view  it on the tablet in windows I mapp the drive and this shows as a network drive eg  z  if  I type in the ip this brings up the set up ,as all my medias on there it would be nice to transfer by wifi can do this from ps3 to dlink as it has a buuilt in server

cheers

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

If you go to the DLNA application, it should show all servers that are DLNA enabled. I had to refresh the search a good few times and as many as 10 times and eventually it all populated.

If it is still not finding it, if you have mapped it, maybe just make sure that sharing has been enabled on it via Windows and it should be fine. Let me know how you get on.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

If you go to the DLNA application, it should show all servers that are DLNA enabled. I had to refresh the search a good few times and as many as 10 times and eventually it all populated.

If it is still not finding it, if you have mapped it, maybe just make sure that sharing has been enabled on it via Windows and it should be fine. Let me know how you get on.