Join now - be part of our community!

PS Store download since updating to 4.0.3

profile.country.GB.title
swashbucklebob
Explorer

PS Store download since updating to 4.0.3

Hi,

I recently updated the operating system on my tablet S and noticed that I had to download Crash Bandi again before it would work - Pinball hero was fine.

I am now wanting to download other PS One classics, but I am unable to locate the PS Store to download. I have trawled the forums looking for info, but have never had a link or anything asking if I wanted to download the PS store app. I have managed to find the playstation app, but that contains nothing about tablets.

Please can someone direct me to the link.

I live in UK, but bought the system in Netherlands so have a NL product code - does this matter as I noticed old posts about countries not being activated yet!

Would appreciate any help

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
daempii
Visitor

Just because the tablet is SONY doesn't mean you'll be able to play PS games on it. ANDROID is a scaled down version of LINUX and does not have the full capabilities of Linux. Sorry no can do! Sorry to disappoint you!

If you want games you'll have to check the android market or check with SONY themselves. If the tablet has the TEGRA 2 cpu then you may be able to go to the Nvidia website and download a few cool games.

Anyway, you can also check this article regarding PS Store on Tablet S.