Join now - be part of our community!

Tablet S as wireless mouse/keyboard

profile.country.en_GB.title
Weary1
Visitor

Tablet S as wireless mouse/keyboard

Hi

Does anyone know how I could use a Tablet S as a wireless keyboard/mouse for a PC in a living room?

3 REPLIES 3
Eddie86
Visitor

Hi Weary,

I use Unified Remote which does everything I need and has a great support team. download the free version here and try it. the paid version offers you more remotes. Damn sony forum won't let me paste on the tablet, so just search unified remote in the market

Cheers

Ed

Weary1
Visitor

Hi Ed

Thanks for swift response - sorry to be so slow replying.  I am now using Unified Remote which works very well.  However, I don't think you can use it to initially log on to Windows XP.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Weary

Eddie86
Visitor

I did some research into that, its because they would have to pay for windows to sign off their software as safe to use at top admin level (required at sign in screen and also in windows 7 when a pop asks if you're sure you want to run a program)

to get that microsoft security clearance for their software proved too expensive to be viable. I havent found a work-around yet I'm afraid.

Don't apologize for slow response, im only on here so often as im currently on sick leave!