annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

Tekst ingeven op mijn afstandsbediening

OPGELOST
profile.country.nl_NL.title
petnek
Bezoeker

Tekst ingeven op mijn afstandsbediening

Hallo Sony Bravia gebruikers,

ik wil bij YOUTUBE een titel intikken (bij ZOEK) met hulp  van mijn afstandsbediening. Hoe kan ik letters intikken?

1 GEACCEPTEERDE OPLOSSING

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
petnek
Bezoeker

Hallo,

ik vond ergens op het forum het volgende, afdoende, en eenvoudige antwoord.

I've recently purchased a KDL-32EX703 TV and I cannot enter text and numbers using the remote control when trying to log on to websites such as Love Film and You Tube. Is there a button I need to press on the remote in order to be able to do this or should I alter the settings?
On YouTube when you what to search for example, simply highlight Search in the menu when it appears and press the OK/Round button, 'New Seach' will appear press OK/Round button again, and 'Search for:' will appear. Again press the OK/Round button and a big key pad will appear on the screen you can then type on you remote control the text as you would on a mobile phone.
Thank you. Problem solved!

Bekijk de oplossing in de community in het oorspronkelijke bericht

1 ANTWOORD 1
petnek
Bezoeker

Hallo,

ik vond ergens op het forum het volgende, afdoende, en eenvoudige antwoord.

I've recently purchased a KDL-32EX703 TV and I cannot enter text and numbers using the remote control when trying to log on to websites such as Love Film and You Tube. Is there a button I need to press on the remote in order to be able to do this or should I alter the settings?
On YouTube when you what to search for example, simply highlight Search in the menu when it appears and press the OK/Round button, 'New Seach' will appear press OK/Round button again, and 'Search for:' will appear. Again press the OK/Round button and a big key pad will appear on the screen you can then type on you remote control the text as you would on a mobile phone.
Thank you. Problem solved!