Join now - be part of our community!

How do I fix a network error message when trying to access BRAVIA internet video content?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
nash6060
Visitor

How do I fix a network error message when trying to access BRAVIA internet video content?

I had to reset my sky box today and, it seems, as a result I am now getting a network error message when I try to view internet video content. I've checked my network status and it says I'm connected, and my internet browser on the tv is working fine; I just seem to be having trouble with the internet video content (i.e. BBC iPlayer, YouTube, etc.) I have a Sony Bravia KDL-40NX723. can anyone help?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.fr_FR.title
doudou.gentil
Visitor

15 REPLIES 15
KDL-CX520
Visitor

Hello,

The below steps may help to fix the problem

1- navigate through HOME (menu) to find the network and select refresh internet content

2- if the above step not help, then do a factory resetting  for TV and repeat the 1st step again (pls be aware that you will lost all stored channels, picture and sound setting which will back to the factory setting out of the box).

At any time press the i-manual key on the remote to get on-screen help

Below is the link for your TV owner manual

http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/4270412151.pdf

profile.country.fr_FR.title
doudou.gentil
Visitor

i've fix the pb with youtube vidéos

see: https://www.sony.fr/discussions/message/718941#718941

Catmambo
Contributor

Thaks for posting this - hopefully this will help out others who are suffering...

cheers

sixfracs
New

How do I fix a network error message on my Bravia TV.  I am unable to access any of the apps.

Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

More information is required in order to help you.  The error message would certainly help, and so would the model of your TV. Also any other relevent details.  

Cheers

malchap
Explorer

model 65s8005c3d 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @malchap

Thank you for posting the model number of your TV - however your model number indicates that you have an Android based TV.  If you have an issue, can you please create a new post under the "Android TV" section, including all and any relevent information.

Cheers

Mabaho007
New

Kiteman57
Explorer

Reading other posts I cannot access internet channels for catch.. message says error occurred please try later. Please help.