Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-46EX720 - TrackID errors

SOLVED
profile.country.GR.title
akatelka
New

KDL-46EX720 - TrackID errors

Hello.   I always get a server error message everytime i use TrackID. My connection is working perfectly, even had a firmware update, as well as internet videos and browsing work flawlessly...   In addition, whenever i use Video or Music Search in the Applications tab i always get the following error: "Data has been received but could not be interpreted by this TV."  I also want to point that i have performed update of internet content successfuly...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.it_IT.title
gian_giorgio
Visitor

Finally Solved!!!.... Finalmente resuelto!!!....

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.sv_SE.title
TomSkywalker
Visitor

i got the same errors on my new KDL-46EX724 :slight_frown: i really wanna know why too... i have no problems surfing or doin other stuffs online and i have even tried change from wired to wlan with no success :dizzy:

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

May well be related to the issues with PSN at the moment, would suggest holding fire until thats back up and running and see how things look then...

profile.country.GR.title
akatelka
New

May NOT be related to PSN. PSN is the Playstation Network. Since when do Bravia TVs' use the Playstation Network ? Besides, the TrackID and Music and Video Search features are using Gracenotes' servers and not Sony's servers... These features are available in other brands as well, not only on Sony's brands. Finally, PSN is back online again, so it proves it has nothing to do with that, and let's not forget that i for one purchased this TV before the takedown of PSN...

profile.country.GR.title
akatelka
New

Even after the new firmware update, all of the above problems persist... is this an official sony support forum that provides help and answers or not?

profile.country.en_GB.title
-frank-
Visitor

Hi akatelka,

Welcome to the forum. :slight_smile:

This is actually a user forum, with other users just like you who kindly take time out  to share their excellent product knowledge with the rest of the community. Sometimes, Sony staff may drop in on their own time, but they are not always going to be on hand to   answer every question.

It's all explained in the welcome message

If you would like a very specific answer quickly and directly from Sony support staff, you could try the online support or contact.

Don't give up on the community too soon though :smileyhappy:. There's been some helpful messages on this thread already, and troubleshooting often takes a few steps and some new ideas.

Good luck!

profile.country.GR.title
akatelka
New

In my case, i have yet to see that "excellent product knowledge" you are talking about. After so many days the only answer i was given was about the problem being with PSN which was an absurd answer.   Don't give up on the forum? Give your customers a good answer to their problems. Most of the answers given on this board are links to faqs, manuals etc. Many problems though are not answered there. This is a support discussion board. Support, on the official sony page. Give people solutions, otherwise no point in this board. Is it a coincidence that so many topics after so long still have red question mark icons???

profile.country.it_IT.title
gian_giorgio
Visitor

Finally Solved!!!.... Finalmente resuelto!!!....