Join now - be part of our community!

sky remote problems with bravia tv

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
sunderland73
Visitor

sky remote problems with bravia tv

Hi all

I am trying to set up a sky hd remote control to use with my sony bravia 40ex403 tv but it wont work the tv.

I've tried the sony 0000 code without any luck i've also tried the search facility using sky interactive but the tv i have is not listed any help please.

Thanx.

Mick:smileyconfused:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sunderland73
Visitor

Hi Phli.

I tried the code 533 and nothing happend so i tried 0533 and it worked so thanx a lot first class:smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Pcadjb
Visitor

Hi,

I had a similar problem wih my TV, but slightly older than yours 0000 code would not work.

The only way I could get it to work was to enter the 3 digit code 533 and press "select" after enter 3rd digit (LED flash twice) then it worked.

This website may help you http://www.satelliteonline.co.uk/sky_remote_codes.htm

Phil.

sunderland73
Visitor

Hi Phli.

I tried the code 533 and nothing happend so i tried 0533 and it worked so thanx a lot first class:smileyhappy:

profile.country.en_IE.title
brightspark1
Visitor

code 0533 worked for me aswell thanks

miranda.bend
Explorer

Can confirm that code 0533 works for the model ex403 aswell thanks :slight_smile:

fizmansur
New

My Sony 3D smart 42W829BBU is just days old, and I'm very glad I visited this site. The code 0533 worked for my sky hd remote too. Many thanks to who suggested it.

Shet-Rog
New

Got the new Bravia KD55A1 and found that the code 0533 worked,

profile.country.GB.title
PauloLondon
Explorer

Thank You! I just bought the new Sony OLED and tried all codes until I found this answer and I can confirm that 533 (or 0533) worked; I knew because the last recommended action is to press standby on the Sky remote and it turned the TV off whereas all other codes failed. I can now control Sky with my Sky remote on Sony!

profile.country.GB.title
Rlvtv84
Explorer

Me too! 😇

I can confirm the code 0533 worked for the 43 inch 8505 TV