Join now - be part of our community!

Amazon Prime Codes Do Not Work

profile.country.GB.title
Bojangle
Explorer

Amazon Prime Codes Do Not Work

The codes generated on my Bravia KDL42W654A for my Amazon Prime Video account do not work.

The advice screens on the computor and TV go on about 6 letter codes is wrong as all the codes are only ever 5 letters and none work.

Who can I ask as for a solution?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @Bojangle and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Its probably best to contact Support about this on +44 (0) 2073652810

Let us know how you get on.

profile.country.GB.title
Bojangle
Explorer

Hi Jumpsuit,

Thanks but been there and done that and wasted another 45mins to be taught how to suck eggs.

After being asked to test my speed, change my browser, create new accounts, giving every mac and cheese number on the planet, I asked did he know what he was talking about as every other TV comps and bits of kit in the house works well its just Sonys Prime codes that are invalid.

I have been escalated....... 48 hours and some numpty will call and no doubt tell me that there is something wrong with my equipment. So why give me new codes every hour?

My cheap Samsung connected instantly just a click on the icon.

Just another 24 hours wasted on technology

profile.country.GB.title
Bojangle
Explorer

UNBELIEVABLE !

After days of trying the hourly generated SONY codes generated by SONY on My (Their) SONY tv

I have found SONY !  withdrew support for this model so it cannot run Amazon Prime or many other apps apparently SO WHY THE HELL KEEP PROVIDING CODES TO ALLOW ME TO CONNECT

WHY NOT TELL ME YOU HAVE PULLED SUPPORT

Goodbye Sony, Hello Samsung and I will spend the rest of my life advising people NEVER EVER to buy Sony!