Join now - be part of our community!

Being Given The Run around By Customer Services

profile.country.GB.title
Snaeem155
Explorer

Being Given The Run around By Customer Services

My 75XD9405 has developed severe banding on all sources, given I have the 5 year warranty I put in a claim as this issue wasn't previously there.

I have spoken to 4 different support people who all said they will call back, not one did. Each one made me jump through the same hoops, doing checks, settings, sending images etc so a lot of time has gone into it from my end.

I tried calling Sony Weybridge and was being put through to the escalations team and someone picked up  the phone and put it down. Called back and apparently the phone system has gone down.

I paid £4,000 for this tv and this is the level of support I am getting, to the point it feels like I'm banging my head against a wall.

I've always bought Sony TV's (this is my 6th) and sorry to say this probably will be my last.

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hi,

Apologies for your bad customer support experience.

I've escalated your case again and hope that someone will contact you soon.

Cheers
Peter

profile.country.GB.title
Snaeem155
Explorer

Hi Peter,

I did manage to speak to someone at Weybridge who is looking into the issue now.

However I do find it disconcerting that this level of banding may be deemed acceptable, as I said to him if the tv had this issue from day 1 it would have gone back immediately.