Join now - be part of our community!

Sony | Music Center (SongPal)

profile.country.GB.title
brotherduck
Explorer

Sony | Music Center (SongPal)

I have a pair of srszr5’s and for most of the time i have owned them they have sat redundant as when i try using the i enevitably end up reaching for the revolver. 

Has anyone a solution for stopping getting coninuious new set up items in music center while using these every time you fire them up even after multiple set ups.  

Currently set up in stereo pair with bravia tv through Arc.  

Where did i put that revolver ,  i never learn. Its just like any sofware that has ever come with decades worth of sony products that have tried to play music. 

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi there,

We'll check this and update you as soon as we can.

Maybe some of our community members will have some experience of this to share too.

Best wishes,

Ed

profile.country.GB.title
Vanilla_
Contributor

Hi brotherduck,

So just to confirm my understanding, do you mean that the wireless group you need to be set up each and every time you use the speakers?

If that's' the case, I'd recommend that you use the Solution guide from Sony to make sure the speakers are set up properly. You'll find this Guide here: https://bit.ly/2sMYZjS

Vanilla_

profile.country.GB.title
brotherduck
Explorer

Hi thanks i have dropped a pic below shows two lines saying set up needed. I can go through  set up multiple times sometimes there are as many as three lines sayjng set up when i only have two speakers.  I can go in to the set up pair or the indavidual speakers and the set up lines might disappear but will reappear if i go out and back into the app. 

I am using version 5.03

2A559899-D70B-4070-B687-5259AC4FAE68.jpeg

profile.country.GB.title
Vanilla_
Contributor

Hi brotherduck,

Well, I'd recommend that you try also updating the firmware of your speakers. Here is the latest version available on the Sony website:  https://bit.ly/2RZ94ZZ

One thing also might be useful, If you connect the speakers to a different network, would this issue still remain?

Vanilla_

profile.country.GB.title
brotherduck
Explorer

hi so i have carried out a few changes to put in separate network. The software was already upto date and on the latest and set to auto updates.  

Problem appeares to continue bug i think it is just time daly on ohone app network and speakers all talking to oneanother and just think it needs set up untill all bug of kit are talking the set up goes. 

Will continue to monitor it but i do not think this is something that is going to disappear as i have seen a number of people talking about it in reviews.