Join now - be part of our community!

Just want battery replacement cost

Robski
Visitor

Just want battery replacement cost

Hi there I have been digging around the forum and also 'tried' to contact a repair centre but it seems that it would be easier to find Lord Lucan😉

I have an F5321 Compact X that works perfectly and has done for a good few years but battery power is starting to tail off.

All I want to know is how much it will cost to get it replaced. 

FAO MODERATORS/SONY - this is a legitimate question and should be easily answered and I do not accept the 'well you have to send it to us first so we can find out what else may be wrong' line of answers as that is ridiculous. 

I just want to replace the battery so need to know the cost as I am on a budget and do not see the sense in purchasing a new phone if I am absolutely happy with my current one. 

So can someone just tell me 

A. Can this model have a replacement done in a repair centre and 

B. How much will it cost 

Fingers crossed there is someone out there who can help. 

2 REPLIES 2
BrolasBrolas
Visitor

Of cource you can replace your battery on a repair center, but unfortunatelly, I don't know the cost so I can't help you. If you are on a budget, you can replace your battery on your own. It's pretty easy. There are some videos on youtube which will guide you through the process.It is the cheapest way. 

Robski
Visitor

Whilst I appreciate your reply, you wasted your time as I am after a simple reply on cost and I have an IT degree and simply do not agree that the repair is 'pretty easy' unless you are a phone technician as all the utube videos tend to be for the X not the compact X and if you take a look at https://youtu.be/SMfvUJBUWOc you will see that it's not a simple process for a newbie to attack their phone with tools to replace the battery so again whilst I appreciate your time please step back from this post and let people who know the answer I need to reply