Join now - be part of our community!

Network issues

Mareq
Visitor

Network issues

Some times incoming and outgoing calls not work. It's not service providers issue. 

4 REPLIES 4
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @Mareq, sorry to hear about this.

Do you receive any kind of error message when the incoming or outgoing calls fail? Also, have you been able to test the phone in safe mode to see if the same thing happen there?

Firstly I would suggest that you make sure you have set your device to use the network type/mode your SIM card supports. To do this find and tap Settings > Network & internet > Mobile network > Preferred network type. If you do not know which network types are supported, contact your service provider.

Another thing that you can try is to test your device with another SIM card. Sometimes older SIM cards are not fully compatible with newer devices. In case your phone works better with another SIM card, contact your service provider to replace your SIM card.

Try this to begin with and feel free to keep me posted with the results! 

Mareq
Visitor

Both sim that issues in 4G(preferred)/3G/2G preferred  network type. Not issues in 3G(preferred)/2G preferred network type. But both sims are 4G and have 4G signal.

That issue has been coming for one week. 

Martin1
Enthusiast

Thank you @Mareq for the quick response! 

In that case, have you checked whether VoLTE is enabled or not? VoLTE is the abbreviation of "Voice over LTE", and offers the possibility make voice calls via the LTE/4G mobile network. In order to be able to make calls via the LTE/4G network, some conditions must be fulfilled:

• your operator and subscription (incl. SIM card) must support VoLTE for the device model you're using.
  • depending on operator, your phone must sometimes be operator-branded and/or use operator-customised system software.
  • your phone must be in range of an LTE/4G network.

To enable VoLTE, Find and tap Settings > Network & internet > Mobile network > Enable VoLTE. If the option is not available in this menu, please contact your service provider to verify that VoLTE is valid for your model..

I hope that helped! 

Mareq
Visitor

Miss call alerts was coming. 

Sim card is ok.