Phone Stuck On Boot Screen Loop - HELP!

1495594494925-1197974886.jpg

Its stayed like this since 1 hour. 

I bought the yesterday 

10 REPLIES 10
CameronT
Champion

Hi @HK99, welcome to the community.

Try these steps one after the other. Check whether the problem was solved after each step, before trying the next one.

• Force the device to shut down and restart (hard reset).
  • Remove the SIM card, and then try restarting the device. If the device restarts successfully after you remove the SIM card, your SIM card may be damaged. Replace the SIM card.
  • Remove the SD card, and then try restarting the device. If the device restarts successfully after you remove the SD card, your SD card may be damaged. Replace the SD card.
  • Restart your Xperia device in safe mode. In Safe mode, only software and applications that were already installed when you purchased your device are available. If the device’s performance improves in Safe mode, it’s likely that one or more of your post-purchase downloaded applications are affecting the device negatively. Proceed by uninstalling any interfering app.
  • Charge your device to at least 80%. If possible, try to backup all important data. Perform a software repair using Xperia Companion. Before performing a software repair, make sure you know your Google credentials. Depending on your security settings, you may need to enter them in order to start up the device after a software repair. Note! Try to back up all personal data before performing a software repair. All data in the internal memory is overwritten during a software repair. Content on an external SD card is kept.
  • Contact your retailer or a Sony Mobile repair partner. Note! Before handing the phone over for service, back up all your data to avoid possible data loss. Data on the device may get deleted when examined. Don't forget to bring proper documentation, for example, proof of purchase and warranty card. The documentation required may vary depending on market, country or region. If possible, deactivate Protection by my Xperia and remove the Google accounts on your device before sending it in for service or repair to prevent Protection by my Xperia or Google Device Protection from locking your device. 
HK99
Visitor

There are no sim cards and memory cards inserted. 

Does it have any reset button? 

profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

@HK99

There should be a small yellow button beneath your SIM flap cover, use a non-sharp tool (like a pen tip) to press it until your phone vibrates.

Anup1991
Visitor

Same issue bro i left it whole night and and after drain full battery again charge and start 

CameronT
Champion

To force the device to restart or shut down
  1. Press and hold down the power key and the volume up key at the same time for 6 seconds.
  2. Your device vibrates once. Depending on whether you wish to force the device to restart or shut down, proceed as follows.
    • If you wish to force restart the device: Release the keys at this point. The device restarts.
    • If you wish to force shut down the device: Continue pressing the keys. After a few more seconds, the device vibrates three times and turns off.

CocoLasticot
Visitor

Cool, that worked for me, thanks.

Anyway this information should be easier to find, it might be in the notice....

CameronT
Champion

I am glad to hear it is working for you @CocoLasticot Slightly_smiling_Face

Here's the user guide for the Xperia XA1. https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiaxa1/userguide/

At the bottom of the list there's troubleshooting, you can find solutions to the most common issues there. Slightly_smiling_Face

Andikeek69
Visitor

worked for me thanks x

Mumby
Visitor

How do I backup my storage when my phone is stuck on the booting screen?