Join now - be part of our community!

the accessory's microphone and buttons are not available

Eiad
Visitor

the accessory's microphone and buttons are not available

please some one help me,

I connected my phone (xperia p) to  speakers from about 3 days.

next day this message appeared "the accessory's microphone and buttons are not available "

- I can't play music except I connect headphone

- when I call someone he hear my voice in very badly

- this message appears every some seconds

* I did factory data reset but the problem didn't solved

23 REPLIES 23
Eiad
Visitor

sorry but this is all what I did.

danilocamilo
Visitor

I got the same problem with my Xperia U today! I'm gonna try Eiad recommendations. I hope it works. I've read somewhere else that it's a hardware problem and it can only by repaired in the technical support center... now I'm really concerned about it.

florenzgonzales
Contributor

try to bring it in a sony center near you mate..

mash
Visitor

Wooohoooooo my problem is solved..actually its a malfunctioned problem so just reset factory and update your software..i hope it works! *relieved*

Visitor

Mine is doing it too after purchasing a pair of sony noise-cancelling earbuds that are terrible.

Isn't a factory reset going to mess with my photos and stuff?

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Factory reset erases phone memory(apps,everything you have in it).

alexdon
kharoud
Visitor

I also have problem but with the wishes of god I got the solution just download app (soundabout) app open=then open wired headset behaviour disable it and you done
lui888
Visitor

I am having this same issue. I'm on the latest version on the software updates so I cant do the system upgrade thing. What could possibly cause this? I'm very frustrated about this.
irishlad70
Visitor

Swipe down, Long press Headphone symbol, App info, force stop. This is what I just did and it works just fine. PANIC OVER *phewwww* 

francisbrooks
Visitor

guys iv got same problem with my xperia s today and iv got the best solution...just dowload SOUNDABOUT in playstore and you can easily choose to play your media and pahonecall to headset or your speaker..goodluck and enjoy..

Tags (1)