Join now - be part of our community!

After 8months again: USB-connection to PC not working

Peterott
Visitor

After 8months again: USB-connection to PC not working

I had this in the old XZ1-forum in May '19 that all of a sudden, the USB-connection to the PC was not working anymore. The phone only charged with the charger. But USB remained complety unnoticed, even charging didn't work. And all of a sudden bäääääm two weeks later the USB-connection started working again.  I was suspecting an app that blocked it with an update and an further update may have cured the mistake.

Now, Feb '20, all of a sudden the USB-connection is not working again anymore. Worked on Friday, didn't work on Monday. Tested on multiple PCs, laptops, cables. Nada.

I really hope that the thing cures itself within the next two weeks like last time. Nightmare...

2 REPLIES 2
Peterott
Visitor

Still not working.

Peterott
Visitor

End of March, admidst among the Corona crisis, all of a sudden the phone gets at least charged again when plugging it into the USB-port of the PC.

Still not recognised for file transfer though. However the charging is again working.

Whatever app is still blocking my USB port, I hope that this is fixed soon myseriously like the last times (!) before. Angry_Face_with_Horns