Join now - be part of our community!

Android Pie Gestures

SOLVED
TheSireLeroy
Visitor

Android Pie Gestures

Hi, 

Just updated to Android Pie but I'm missing the gestures control. 

Anyone knows if this will be added in a future update? 

Regards 

67 REPLIES 67
Jonas
Master

Hi @tataarujin, welcome to our forum!

I'm having a hard time getting used to navigating my device with gestures, but not sure if there will be any changes made to them in Android 10.

I'm just glad that I can turn them off, otherwise I would be in big trouble, haha.

For the Xperia XA2-series, I can't say if this will be added or not, but I'll make sure to forward the feedback as always! Slightly_smiling_Face

TaGueli
Visitor

I own the XZ2 Compact, and I really want to see Sony side user interface, the new management bar and especially a new font, why not like Google 🤔
Jonas
Master

Hi @TaGueli, welcome to our forum!

I'll make sure to forward your feedback about this and we'll see if Android 10 brings any changes when it's released for our devices! Slightly_smiling_Face

Have a nice day!

PawelPb
Visitor

It's weird Xz2 compact hasn't got ability to replace on-screen navigation t(takes noticable portion of it's precious small screen space) with gestures that's available on Samsung and others. Xz2 looks really tiny

TheBirthquake
Visitor

I'm sorry for your dear engineers and developers, BUT do we finally get the navigation bar for the XZ2 Compact #H8324 at least now when the Android 10 is out or I should search for the other manufacturer's devices which have it (and there're hundreds of them) and buy them instead? Because even though I don't plan to refresh my device I was planning to still stay on Sony Xperias, but seeing how the company developers ignore consumers needs (and I bet I'm not the only one), I don't want to use such devices anymore. So please, hear our demands now until we get no desire to use your interface and products overall which we've given you money for

Thank you

Yaslim1
Visitor

You are totally right! 

Ekokuchiki
Visitor

Hey please can you add navigation gesture in the next update for Sony Xperia xz2 ? 

Because after updating android 10 I don't get it 😓

imramees
Visitor

This is ridiculous, really! Just because I am a very loyal Sony user since the beginning of days, I took the trouble of importing my Xperia XA2 from the Middle East as Sony stopped their smartphone releases in India. All that trouble and expense just to use a Sony product and now we don't even get basic NAVIGATION GESTURES from an update?! I have waited so long thinking that Sony MIGHT release an update with the gestures but Android 10 is out and 11 is already on its way. Still no budge from such a huge brand? Absolute shame Sony. Really wasn't expecting such disappointment.