Join now - be part of our community!

Bluetooth wifi issue again

scousedavid
Visitor

Bluetooth wifi issue again

Hello , i decided to lisen to my downloaded spotify playlist , with my MDR-1000X  headhones , i can only lisen to the downloads , rather then stream due to there being a bug relating to bluetooth and 3rd party apps that sony are working on , fixing , frustrating to say the least , well ive discovered another frustrating bug , when my bluetooth is on , my wifi signal goes down , even thou its showing connected and has a good signal , i can only resolve this by switching of bluetooth , which makes my £329 bluetooth headphones redunant , regreting moving over from apple , come on sony sort this out

3 REPLIES 3
YoGem
Leader

@scousedavid when you say wifi level goes down, do you mean it disconnect or that goes almost to 1 bar? In both cases anyway seems that you got some interferences, are you connected to the 5ghz band? If yes, can you try connecting to the 2.4ghz and retry or vice versa trying to connect to the 5ghz band and retry?
scousedavid
Visitor

hello , it goes down like i cant access the internet on my browser or apps , but it shows up has having a good connection , once i switch the bluetooth off , it works , also i was using 2g not 5 has this is known to have problems , all my other devices worked fine , i had a iphone 6 and my blutooth and wifi worked when both conected , so i cant see it being interference 

scousedavid
Visitor

when bluetooth is on and wifi and nothing is connected , then i can use wifi , only when using a bluetooth device , wifi no longer works