Join now - be part of our community!

Boot up time of Xperia xz

xznewbie
Contributor

Boot up time of Xperia xz

Hello guys.. Normally what is the boot up time of the xz if you had not changed the apps content.
I found mine to be more than a minute... reaching 1,minute 15. Seconds..
12 REPLIES 12
Don82
Visitor

It was slightly better then mm the boottime,because of manny useless apps must u start up,by the way its not a third app,its a cmd flashtool by a developer,it just dissable completely most bloatware(it never startup behind background)and bootup time improved allot for me. This was just advice to you if you want a better bootime and better batterylife as well
xznewbie
Contributor

Well I have disabled many bloatware already.. I now getting 45 seconds.. Now happy with it.
dbogdan25
Visitor

Hey all,
I have recently bought the Sony xz after having the z2 for over 2 years. A bit disappointed because the phone seems to work slow. Also after using normally different apps, typing messages is weird (words appear a few seconds after tapping the screen), Facebook scrolls weird as well (not fluently) and so on. Therefore I need to restart the phone to make it work decent and I wait for it to start up about 1,5-2 minutes. Any ideas? Or sony: release a proper update fix for Nougat!