Join now - be part of our community!

Front Camera Blur on my Xperia XZ Premium Dual SIM

profile.country.US.title
SawKoKo
Explorer

Front Camera Blur on my Xperia XZ Premium Dual SIM

I bought a new XZP Dual G8142 at Myanmar Reseller Shop about 4 months ago from now! Everything was fined and after 2 months ago I found that my selfie camera was like a lens blur while I started Video Call with my friend on Social Messenger! I thought about some camera effects and take solution but found nothing. It was normal before while I buy and fully tested. So I go back to the shop and say about this warranty but the reseller said that was caused by user damage of somethings and so he can't ship to sony for warranty. I think back and admit I didn't do anything like fault damage. He also said one solution was replacing the new front camera was the solution but he can't prove for water resistance. Oh god, replacing the new front camera was also I can do by ordering replacement parts on eBay and I found it's 2 $ worth only. So I tried to roll back to original Android 9 to 8 may be happened for something wrong with my firmware I think. But that isn't worked for me. The front camera was still in error as shown. I don't like to disassemble for replacing my newly this device coz of I'm less on the use selfie camera and worry for water resistance. So what should I do for this error? Please suggest better for me. Also, I'd planned to replace new camera parts after 10 months of using this device . Thanks all in advance.93861746_616105582347771_1390770312353677312_n.jpg

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

This is the UK Sony Community.  I'd recommend getting in touch with your local Sony support team for further help.

Best wishes,

Sean