Visitor

How to change keyboard layout

How can I get the letters åäö on my keyboard on Sony Xperia XZs

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emil
Enthusiast

Hi @Emmie0008,

To change the layout of your keyboard to include ÅÄÖ you must change the input language to one that include those letters. To do this go to: Settings > Languages & input > Virtual keyboard > SwiftKey Keyboard > Languages >  Tap the the name of the language you want to use > Check the box for QWERTY (name of language) > Make sure it is enabled.

Note that you may need to download the language pack to SwiftKey if you don't already have it, to do so, go to: Settings > Languages & input > Virtual keyboard > SwiftKey Keyboard > Languages > All languages > The language you want to use.

Let me know if this answers your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Emmie0008
Visitor

Hi, 

How can I get the letters åäö on my keyboard on Sony Xperia XZs. 

Very happy for answering 

Emil
Enthusiast

Hi @Emmie0008,

To change the layout of your keyboard to include ÅÄÖ you must change the input language to one that include those letters. To do this go to: Settings > Languages & input > Virtual keyboard > SwiftKey Keyboard > Languages >  Tap the the name of the language you want to use > Check the box for QWERTY (name of language) > Make sure it is enabled.

Note that you may need to download the language pack to SwiftKey if you don't already have it, to do so, go to: Settings > Languages & input > Virtual keyboard > SwiftKey Keyboard > Languages > All languages > The language you want to use.

Let me know if this answers your question.

Emmie0008
Visitor

Thank you very much. 

It worked 😊

Emil
Enthusiast

That's great to hear! :smileysmileythumbsup:

Let me know if there is anything else you are wondering about.