Join now - be part of our community!

I have advantages of xz but I can't use it ( battery care ???? )

totixp2010
Visitor

I have advantages of xz but I can't use it ( battery care ???? )

I have advantages of xz I can't use it example : battery care not activation since 2 months ago and not use it ever where this advantage and promotion videos about save battery.:smileyshame_on_you:

please give me solution of this or not anyone talk me about save battery and battery care :smileyhi::smileyminus: .

7 REPLIES 7
Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

Hi @totixp2017,

I hope I understand this correctly, are you saying that Battery Care no longer shows when connecting your charger and in turn is no longer functioning?

If so have you made sure that the function is turned on within the battery settings?

Apps > Settings > Battery > Battery Care > Turn it on

Please let me know.

totixp2010
Visitor

I turn my battery care on when I bought my XZ since 2 months ago and not activation till now. it not appear when connect my phone to charger.

Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

I see that is rather strange, can you please try booting the handset into Safe mode and let me know if the issue continues.

safe mode

totixp2010
Visitor

I'm booting my phone into safe mode and the issue continues ( battery care not activation when connect my phone to charger @ 12:30 am   " safe mode ")

Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

I'm sorry to hear that, In this case, I suggest performing a software repair on the handset to help reset it.

Make sure to backup the device first, I have provided both these instructions below in hyperklinks.

backup using Xperia Companion

software repair using Xperia Companion

HavingTroubles
Visitor

I have had problems with battery care not activating when charging my phone but found out by accident that by going to your settings and turning battery care off then on again ,just before you plug it in to charge, battery care will activate. Yes there is a problem and I have noticed thisa issue has come up several times lately, I hope Sony will come up with a fix for it soon

Sunking1011
Contributor

Battery care is an overhyped and useless feature so don't worry about it. All it does, if/when working, is stop the charger from overcharging your battery. It isn't some amazing and mythical feature. Either charge your battery before going to bed, or purchase a mechanical wall socket timer plug for £4 which performs the battery care feature 100% efficiently and at a time to suit you.