Join now - be part of our community!

MUSIC APP Search

TSBR
Visitor

MUSIC APP Search

Since the software upgrade two days ago, the search function in the music player does not work. Keeps stating no results found. Yet, the songs are clearly available in the memory. 

4 REPLIES 4
Renßiem1502
Visitor

Hallo.

Ich kann mit meinem Sony Xperia XZ2 keine Musiktitel mehr suchen aus meiner Titelliste. Es steht immer da:"Es wurden keine Ergebnisse gefunden". Vor dem letzten Update war allerdings noch alles in Ordnung und ich musste nur einen Buchstaben eingeben, schon hat es mir alle möglichen Titel aufgezeigt.

Woran liegt das? 

Hi there.

I can no longer search for music tracks from my track list with my Sony Xperia XZ2. It always says: "No results were found". Before the last update everything was fine and I only had to enter one letter, it already showed me all possible titles.

Why is that?

-GT

Stellardust
Visitor

It's a joke, I have a memory card that has my music on it. After Android 10 I can't search tracks by magnifying glass, just comes up with no tracks found. Yes, I cleared cache and storage in the APP. I disabled it and enabled it back. I reboot the phone, the memory card is inserted and working fine.I can browse it by files and see all mp3s there. Music app can't find any tracks. The phone was rebooted around  4 times, access to the storage in Music app has been granted. Are you joking ? If you don't fix that I will never buy another Sony phone. I'll also let my friends know what a farce this is so they don't buy your phones either. I think bunch of clowns working on the OS. How can you do that ? What, now I should look for my tracks by alpabetical name, like 40 gigs of music ? Joke!

michu1440
Visitor

I have the same thing plus at the very first seconds of song I can't hear anything... strange

minkmendor
Visitor

Hey man. I found a work around.... not the best but better than nothing! Simply copy the music from the SD back to ur pc. Then delete from SD card... Copy it back over and search works!