Join now - be part of our community!

XZ problem in the sound speaker

sharaky
Visitor

XZ problem in the sound speaker

i purchased the sony XZ dual SIM 2 months ago, and after work i discovered some proplems in the mobile 

1. over heating 
  2. draining battery
  3. and the big proplem (the speaker very weak and very low)

i went to Sony service center, they solved 1&2 and regarding to 3 they not able to solve this problem.

please advise me what can i do

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

unfortunately we can not suggest any solutions as you already have sent your device to a local service center., however, have you tried to compare it with another XPERIA XZ? if so then you can prove it to the service center that there is a consdierable difference, another thing is, the music files., try to compare with mp3 files and or FLAC files

MosioMasoud
Visitor

I have the same problem with my XZ speakers, the bottom one is considerably more quiet than the upper one regardless of app and track. 

In low volume they sound the same but when turn it up the sound swings to top speaker as if there's no sufficient power to the amplifier's right channel.

As a sony fan owning w810i arcs sola z, z1 and xz it's really boring and disappointing to me. Hope you fix it ASAP if it's software related. Or I should think of other brands. 

My xz sw build number: 39.2.A.0.442