Join now - be part of our community!

XZ2 & Android 10 - 52.1.A.0.532

omoeller
Visitor

XZ2 & Android 10 - 52.1.A.0.532

Just received Andoid upgrade to 10 52.1.A.0.532 - most of the functions seems to work without any hassel. What I recognized is, that the fingerprint reader is responding with a much bigger delay than before - seems to be a high lag time. Anybodey else with same xperience or any other issues?

299 REPLIES 299
MajorCoyote
Visitor

Hallo,

habe das gleiche Problem.

Fingerabdrucksensor sehr langsam oder verzögert.

Akkuverbrauch stark gestiegen. Im Stamina-Modus über Nacht (ohne Benutzung) um über 25% gefallen. 

Ausserdem sind Sprachnachrichten bei WhatsApp seit dem Update unbrauchbar, da das Mikrofon so leise aufnimmt, dass man meine Sprachnachrichten nicht verstehen kann. Weder auf meinem Handy, noch beim Empfänger. 

Hi there,

have the same problem.

Fingerprint sensor very slow or delayed.

Battery consumption increased significantly. In the stamina mode fell overnight (without use) by over 25%.

In addition, voice messages on WhatsApp have been unusable since the update because the microphone picks up so quietly that you cannot understand my voice messages. Neither on my cell phone, nor at the recipient.

gt

burovytsky
Visitor

I have fingerprint problems too. As for the battery, I have not noticed anything yet

hpXZ2c
Visitor

I've the same problem. The phone XZ2 compact is unserviceable after upgrade to Android 10. I can't receive calls, I can't update applications in the Google Play, camera doesn't work ... When I try to update system I only get announcment: "the new version of software was installed successfuly". Is there any solution?

zouldavid
Visitor

Same problem with fingerprint And battery. I have also problem with internet connection via SIM card (LTE)

steinilux
Visitor

I'm having the same problem with the microphone.

Telegram/WhatsApp recording volume is very very low...

Pupukanemati
Visitor

Same here! 

mikeymk
Visitor

I've got the sam. Fingerprint i working bad, camera not always work, animation is slowly. I hope someone from Sony is reading this and they fix this fast.

maidens
Visitor

Discovered a Major issue with graphics whilst playing free app "Golf Clash" from Play store. Been playing game everyday for last few months with no issues. Install Android 10 update this morning and game is unplayable.  Graphics when playing the game is ghosting all over the screen so unable to see what's supposed to happen. Uninstalled/reinstalled app, no different. Carried out factory reset and reinstalled Golf Clash, no different Andoid 10 update broken applications functionality.

Not at all happy!

Sony developers really?

Bnl
Visitor

Same here. 

Battery is bad

Everything is slower tha before

Fingerprint is not working right

Phonecall sometimes need to be hanged and called again to be listened.

Keyboard (SwiftKey) is a nightmare

Morteth1
Visitor

I've got issues with fingerprint as well Slightly_frowning_Face