Join now - be part of our community!

XZ2 & Android 10 - 52.1.A.0.532

omoeller
Visitor

XZ2 & Android 10 - 52.1.A.0.532

Just received Andoid upgrade to 10 52.1.A.0.532 - most of the functions seems to work without any hassel. What I recognized is, that the fingerprint reader is responding with a much bigger delay than before - seems to be a high lag time. Anybodey else with same xperience or any other issues?

299 REPLIES 299
Aguto
Visitor

Me too

Redneckbbq
Visitor

I have the same problem! 

Pretty annoying to be honest. 

Sometimes i have to tap it multiple times before it response. 

Durch
Visitor

Same Issue. My Battery is also super bad. The whole phone lags in every App, and no gesture navigation possible, even though it was available in Beta . 

omoeller
Visitor

Can confirm bad  battery consumption in the meantime too ... not good at all!!

Olsun
Visitor

Yeah me to also fingerprint sensor seems to gotten very slow and delayed 

BardockRosé
Visitor

Yeah there is a delay with the fingerprintsensor, pretty annoying. And what I cant understand is why the don't implemented the gesture Navigation, which should come with Android 10. 

Titival
Visitor

Since today morning I've Android 10 and it's catastrophic ! I can't anaymore access to my music and my photos, the camera doesn't function and neither the phone (!) : it doesn't bell any more and when I call up, I don't ear anything, I must call back and then, it goes !!! I want the 9 version back, but it seems to be impossible ! And same problem with the batteey. Well: 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

RTA1
Visitor

Same problem here.

How long will it take Sony to come up with a fix for this BUG ???????

Manu07
Visitor

I confirm I have the same problem with the fingerprint reader since android 10 update. Before it worked like a charm... Really need an update to fix the issue. I'm on xz2 compact.