Join now - be part of our community!

can not load video. invalid url

SOLVED
yourda
Visitor

can not load video. invalid url

Hi. Im using z2 phone with vodafone carier in Australia. I have problem playing video (in mkv or mp4). I have tried lots of files and working perfectly in my laptop. But most of them not working in the phone. I tried using mx player and bs player still showing error "can not load video. Invalid url". What is this? Is my phone broken? I have update to the latest system so far. Even the movies apps.
I never have so much trouble in my previous samsung galaxy s2.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yourda
Visitor

Hi all. Sorry for late reply. I had put several mp4 files to phone memory instead of my 64gb -not 32gb sd card, sorry. The files run perfectly until the end. Although those free movies from movie unlimited still not playable, i guess i just delete them and re download again. Thanks for your help. O btw i bought the generic sd which i think not class 10.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Samuel1
Hero

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

As it says "invalid url" it sounds like the search path for the video might be wrong somehow. Have you tried moving the movies to the internal memory and playing from there instead of the SD card?

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Invalid URL should be related to online watching.Where are those stored?

alexdon
yourda
Visitor

I stored them on sd card. And it is not online watching. I stored them on a folder and the movies apps detect them. Only couldn't played them. Have tried on mx player and bs player too. Funny is i can play them on samsung galaxy s2.
yourda
Visitor

Let me explain what i did: i put 32gb sd card and i transferred some playable movies from my laptop in mkv and mp4. All in around 80mb to 150mb each. All of mkv files were unplayable. Some of mp4 can be play. But later on all of them can not be play anymore. Even some of the 6 free movies which i already watch entirely.
Samuel1
Hero

Did you try to move them to the internal memory from the SD card as I advise? 

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

I think it could be related to the microSD.Did you try another card?

alexdon
yourda
Visitor

Hi all. Sorry for late reply. I had put several mp4 files to phone memory instead of my 64gb -not 32gb sd card, sorry. The files run perfectly until the end. Although those free movies from movie unlimited still not playable, i guess i just delete them and re download again. Thanks for your help. O btw i bought the generic sd which i think not class 10.
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Good.

alexdon
LordHank
Visitor

I'm getting the same problem, on Xperia tablet. Video will play for a while, then I get this error. Videos are saved to the internal memory.