Join now - be part of our community!

Miracast problems with xperia z3

SOLVED
Fededespon
Visitor

Miracast problems with xperia z3

Hi, everytime i do screen mirroring with my xperia z3 and my LG tv (lg lf 5850) and try to reproduce videos, there is a lot of lag and sometimes the connection between them is lost. Does anybody has this problem? Any solution?
Many thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Fededespon

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiaz3/userguide/Mirroring-the-screen-of-your-device-wirel...

When using screen mirroring, do not cover the Wi-Fi antenna area of your device.

Your TV must support screen mirroring based on Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Miracast™ for the functionality described above to work.

Your TV must support screen mirroring based on Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Miracast™ for the functionality described above to work. If your TV does not support screen mirroring, you may need to purchase a wireless display adapter separately.

When using screen mirroring, the image quality may sometimes be negatively impacted if there is interference from other ‎Wi-Fi®‎ networks.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Fededespon

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiaz3/userguide/Mirroring-the-screen-of-your-device-wirel...

When using screen mirroring, do not cover the Wi-Fi antenna area of your device.

Your TV must support screen mirroring based on Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Miracast™ for the functionality described above to work.

Your TV must support screen mirroring based on Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Miracast™ for the functionality described above to work. If your TV does not support screen mirroring, you may need to purchase a wireless display adapter separately.

When using screen mirroring, the image quality may sometimes be negatively impacted if there is interference from other ‎Wi-Fi®‎ networks.

Fededespon
Visitor

I solved the problem. The router was set to asign a channel to connect to internet automatically. I configure it to always connect to channel 1.so far, it works great.
Thank you
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

Excellent