Join now - be part of our community!

Tempered glass

SOLVED
Whiteshark5
Visitor

Tempered glass

Hi, I have issues with tempered glass, I tried 2 kinds of glass and both have the same problem. If I use some application like Facebook or internet where I have to roll page down a long time, the movment is going to lag. Than I must repeat my move even four times until the srceen continues down or up. My moves have the same intensity. And when I change my possition (finger angle)  when I´m lying, it´s more worse even ith touches. So I removed glass and it seems good. The problem is odd because my intensity can be different (soft, hard) and it´s working good and about some time it is going to happen. I´m crazy from it. I want to use some protector but don´t foil. Could somebody recommen me what is problem? I used nilikin and vmax. Sorry for my english I hope that you´ll understand me. thank you for help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
emk
Visitor

I mean you might have a problem with the digitizer
Go to settings >about Phone >diagnostics >test> touch screen test then display test and see if there's something abnormal

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
emk
Visitor

I think you should get your phone checked at your local support
I tried to put two tempered glass and it worked fine
emk
Visitor

I mean you might have a problem with the digitizer
Go to settings >about Phone >diagnostics >test> touch screen test then display test and see if there's something abnormal
Whiteshark5
Visitor

How I sad with glass it is bad, without it´s good, i tried to diagnostic, sometimes it found some issues but the digitizer doesnt have any problems places which caused this problem manytimes again and again. Now I dont have any protector and everythink seems to be good. Do you think that digitizer may have some hide defect? I tried even application touch screen, where i set sensitivity

emk
Visitor

What about the screen test and the display test?
Are they both working good?
Did you find and dark pixels?
Did you find any part in the screen where it lags or not responsive?
Whiteshark5
Visitor

everythink is ok nothing defects pixel

CanadaEH
Visitor

I have also had multiple tempered glass protectors on mine with no issue. Sorry your having issues, try the diagnostic tests and let us know.