Join now - be part of our community!

Manuals

SOLVED
Slayer1990
Explorer

Manuals

can an I Manual be downloaded.  ?

It seems to suggest as a Zip file.   but cannot see  any zip files in support section

only htlm  file.  and to  print that  seems to  print one page at a time   so will take  ages unless

i am missing something  and there is a way to print whole manual...

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

I thought that I'd update this thread, as I believe that It would be useful to mention (of which i neglected to do originally) how to convert an iManual to PDF.

1. Find the exact URL (web address) of the manual you wish to convert.  Manuals located : HERE
    (an example : http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/iManuals/eng/NX72x/index.html )
  2. Copy that web address and goto a website called Website2PDFand paste that web address in the box provided and click [Next]
  3. It will then come up with a list of topics which they are already pre-selected, so just click [Next] again
  4. The website will then crawl and download all the links associated, with that initial iManual web address (will take approximately 3-4 minutes)
  5. Once it has done, it may give you the option to edit individual sections (but quite often doesnt though).  Simply click [Next] again.
  6. The website will now covert those individual webpages that it found into PDF format (approx 2 mins or so)
  7. Once it has converted, simply click the [Download] button.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

If there is no Zip file associated with the iManual, you can use a program called HTTrack, available : HERE (Ive just tested it, and works great - It downloads the entre URL/Web address to your hard-drive, just be sure to input the correct address)

In regards to printing, I do not have a solution.  Many manuals also have a PDF version associated as well?  What manual are you trying to get?

Cheers.

Slayer1990
Explorer

Hi.

I was trying to print  KDL 55W805  i Manual

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

After many failures (including uploading the PDF to here) I have managed to convert the entire iManual to a 213page PDF document you to easily print out.  Download the PDF from link below

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rtvlz1

Cheers

Slayer1990
Explorer

Thankyou for you help on this

much appreciated..

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

I thought that I'd update this thread, as I believe that It would be useful to mention (of which i neglected to do originally) how to convert an iManual to PDF.

1. Find the exact URL (web address) of the manual you wish to convert.  Manuals located : HERE
    (an example : http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/iManuals/eng/NX72x/index.html )
  2. Copy that web address and goto a website called Website2PDFand paste that web address in the box provided and click [Next]
  3. It will then come up with a list of topics which they are already pre-selected, so just click [Next] again
  4. The website will then crawl and download all the links associated, with that initial iManual web address (will take approximately 3-4 minutes)
  5. Once it has done, it may give you the option to edit individual sections (but quite often doesnt though).  Simply click [Next] again.
  6. The website will now covert those individual webpages that it found into PDF format (approx 2 mins or so)
  7. Once it has converted, simply click the [Download] button.

Hope that helps.