Join now - be part of our community!

Cash back site still down!

SOLVED

Cash back site still down!

Hi,

Could someone take a look at the fact that the cashback claim site is redireting to last year's promotion ending in Decemebr 2015. I purchased a camera in January 2016 during he latest promotion - please update the page to allow me to claim!

https://www.sony.co.uk/cashback/digital-imaging/product-validation

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
anrausc33
Explorer

Hi Thalamus.

Yes you are correct, the payment went into my bank account yesterday. Very pleased. Thanks again for your help.

Andy.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Tyrannosaw,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

The link you provided appears to be working, are you still experiencing a problem??

profile.country.GB.title
anrausc33
Explorer

I'm still having a problem!

Yes, that link is working, but the next link to claim double cashback is NOT working. It has been down several days now.

In fact it's been nearly two weeks now since I first tried to submit my claim.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi,

just tried the link & it is as you say not working, let me see if I can get somebody from Sony to fix this..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi,

I have checked with my contact in Sony & have been informed that you should just use the cash back link as shown in your first post..

However looking at the faq's for the promotion it states that you must buy the product between the 19th November & 6th December 2015 but you stated in your first post that you purchased your camera in January, coukd that be why you are having a problem??

Here is a link to the FAQ & the T&C's..

Also have a link to contact Sony support if needed..

profile.country.GB.title
anrausc33
Explorer

Hi Thalamus.

Thanks for your help on this. The first post in this thread wasn't mine - I just added my comment to the thread. I purchased my camera on the 6th Dec - just eligible for the Double cashback.

I did contact Sony myself through the support email system and got a reply telling me to email my documentation through along with a screenshot of the faulty web link.

However today I noticed the further faulty link for the double cashback has now been removed, so I'll just claim through the standard link in the first post exactly as you suggested.

Thanks again.

Andy.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Andy,

sorry my mistake regarding the first post..

Please let me know how you get on & if you think I can help further please feel free to post again..

profile.country.GB.title
anrausc33
Explorer

Hi again Thalamus.

Just to update you on this, I just logged into my bank account and noticed a WorldPay transaction went through yesterday although I received no email notification from Sony at all.

However the payment was for £100 and not the double cashback of £200 due. Obviously I will be chasing this up.

Andy.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Andy,

Could you confirm which product you bought please??

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Further update Andy,

I can confirm that someone from Sony is investigating this for you..