Join now - be part of our community!

Experience about PENCOED

profile.country.GB.title
Vidale_C
Explorer

Experience about PENCOED

3 Days ago I have problem with my Sony a7R Mark II and I don't get the solution. only the one way.. I need to send to Sony Central Sevice. but when I finish register for repair in Sony website  I get email from them and I need to send the camera to PENCOED.
are anyone have experience about PENCOED?? please share you experience about PENCOED to me before I send my camera to them.
thank you very much.

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi there Vidale,

The Customer Service Centre in Pencoed, Bridgend, provides a full UK service and repair solution for both customers and retailers. They have a customer satisfaction score of >80%, and an average turnaround time of 3 days from receipt to dispatch. You can read more about what they do here: http://bit.ly/2AjGuZK, and you can find all the relevant contact and address details here: http://bit.ly/2byAqx1.

We hope this reassures you. Please do let us know if you have any further queries or concerns.

Thanks,

Owen

profile.country.GB.title
Vidale_C
Explorer

Hi @Owen_G thank you very much for your information. I appreciate that. :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
madge115

have nothing but good service from pencoed very helpful go for it

profile.country.GB.title
zacksdaddy
Explorer

i phoned sony support about my subwofer speaker on HT-CT290 which suddenly stopped working. they sent me free post details and i sent my speaker off over 2 weeks ago. I received a text confirming they recieved it. I phoned last week and agent on phone gave me a hard time saying i should not have sent it to them. gave her my details and she eventualy found my details. waiting for a part she said . i asked how long repair would take and she said she did not know as it shouldnt have been sent there. Am starting to worry i will not see the speaker again. and the 3 day turaround you mention is well out. Ian

profile.country.GB.title
madge115

hello to you zacksdaddy      sorry to hear of your problems i have had a few dealings with pencoed and have always had agood response from them give them a little time i am sure you will be happy with the results hope this puts your mind at rest we all like to have repairs like yesterday  good luck    tony m