Join now - be part of our community!

magnification of an image some images will not magnify i've never experienced this be for

profile.country.GB.title
dimotjoy18
New

magnification of an image some images will not magnify i've never experienced this be for

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @dimotjoy18,

which camera are you using and what exactly doesn't work as before?

- Nic

profile.country.GB.title
dimotjoy18
New

I'm using the sony r7111 camera.i've been out taking wildlife on fast speed, and in the past, I've doubled taped the screen and they've all zoomed in. but today some came up and said cant magnify this image. but no trouble loading them on the computer  

profile.country.DE.title
darkframe
Expert

Hi @dimotjoy18,

@dimotjoy18  schrieb:

I'm using the sony r7111 camera.i've been out taking wildlife on fast speed, and in the past, I've doubled taped the screen and they've all zoomed in. but today some came up and said cant magnify this image. but no trouble loading them on the computer  

you are talking about the A7M3 (A7 III), right? If so this is a bit of guess work as I'm not possessing an A7. Anyhow, maybe you've unintentionally deactivated "Touch Operations" as described here? That needs to be activated to allow for zooming in by double-tapping (see here, third bullet under "Hint").

The "unable to magnify" warning should normally be displayed only in case you're trying to magnify pictures which have been taken with a different camera.

Cheers

darkframe

Wo kämen wir hin, wenn jeder sagte, wo kämen wir hin und keiner ginge, um zu sehen, wohin wir kämen, wenn wir gingen... (© by Kurt Marti)
profile.country.GB.title
dimotjoy18
New

I've been out since and had no trouble, that is weird I'll just have to keep my eye on it.thank you for your input    

profile.country.DE.title
darkframe
Expert

Hi @dimotjoy18,

glad that it's magically working again. Thanks for telling us.

Cheers

darkframe

Wo kämen wir hin, wenn jeder sagte, wo kämen wir hin und keiner ginge, um zu sehen, wohin wir kämen, wenn wir gingen... (© by Kurt Marti)