Join now - be part of our community!

PMB media checker

profile.country.en_GB.title
paulglacey
Visitor

PMB media checker

Does anybody know why i have lost my pmb media checker of the notification taskbar near the clock and how to get it back on again

5 REPLIES 5
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hi Paul - welcome to the Sony Forums!

Could you let me know exactly what model you are using and having this issue with?

Thanks

Simon

Sam_e_p
New

Go to your Start Bar and run "msconfig". Make sure any references to PMB are ticked in the start-up tab. If they are ticked try re-installing PMB.

paulglacey
Visitor

Thanks Simon,

It is the latest version but Sam's response below wouldve sorted it for me but by then i'd uninstalled the whole sony software and the PMB and reloaded. that did the trick but it were a pig havinbg to upgrade all me photo's again. wish Id've thought of that sooner, tut tut, still when its a long time sinces youve used start up you tend to forget its there, thanks anyway for your response.

Paul

paulglacey
Visitor

Thanks Sam,

Id already uninstalled and reloaded (see other reply above) coulda kick meself when i saw your response about the startup. I suddenly remembered the start up in the 'start programs menu' and realised i couldve dragged and dropped PMB into there, Will remember next time, thanks Sam,

Paul

paulglacey
Visitor

Hi All Thanks for all the replies, PMB is now working brill thanks, all of your responses worked. For the record i am  using the latest upgraded version of PMB and my sincere apologies for late response but have been in Hosp. Thanks all