Join now - be part of our community!

Problems with Sweep Panorama

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
lizboo
New

Problems with Sweep Panorama

Hi, I'm having problems using sweep panorama with my Sony NEX 3 .. it worked perfectly well before the v4 update, but now when I try to take a pic it stops and says i'm moving too quickly .. although I know i'm not (i've gone slower and same message comes up) ..also the shutter skips while holding the button down .. any ideas what could be causing this?

regards lizboo

Message was edited by: lizboo

Message was edited by: lizboo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Just trying to find out more info whilst this is being looked into but have you tried the different directions to see if it applies to all?

Also, I know if you have certain objects too close compared to others, this error still occurs.

As for the shutter skipping when you hold the button, are you talking about it keeps firing? If so, that could be your drive mode.         

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Just trying to find out more info whilst this is being looked into but have you tried the different directions to see if it applies to all?

Also, I know if you have certain objects too close compared to others, this error still occurs.

As for the shutter skipping when you hold the button, are you talking about it keeps firing? If so, that could be your drive mode.