Join now - be part of our community!

sony wintercashback

profile.country.GB.title
janmcmin
New

sony wintercashback

I applied for and was accepted for cashback on new camera and lens, and was notified of its completion and I have now waited a week and still no payment,  I have replied and asked and no acknowledgement how do you get hold of any Sony person to help??   This is not acceptable customer service and I would like to make a formal complaint but cannot even find out how to do that

Yours very angry

Jane 

[Edited for privacy]

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @janmcmin,

kindly read the terms and conditions of the winter cashback:

15. Please allow 28 days for receipt of your Cashback once all criteria have been fulfilled; where we
are unable to meet this deadline then we will do so as quickly as possible thereafter.

So if you just waited one week so far, there are still three weeks more to go until you have any reason to complain.

- Nic

profile.country.GB.title
janmcmin
New

I have waited a month since original submission.  I got an email last week stating the money would be in my account in the next few days.  I have waited a week and still no payment

still angry

j

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @janmcmin  and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

I believe the 28 days usually starts after you've received a claim acceptance email.

Regardless, I'd give it a couple more days to see if it goes into your account.

If not then please post back here and we can look into it for you.

Thanks 

profile.country.GB.title
janmcmin
New

9th March received email stating processed claim and should be in bank in a few days, not 28!

i got another email showing processed payment for only part of my claim 3 days ago and still not i n my account.  I am due and was accepted I the winter cash back for£350!

i spent over £3k and will probably return the lot this is ridiculous and very poor customer service. Set the right level of expectation

profile.country.GB.title
janmcmin
New

This is only one payment, stating in the email with in a week, 18 days ago.  If I have no right to complain then you should be accurate in the email.  This is only one payment of £150 and I am due also a payment of £200 applied for at the same time.  This is false advertising at best, a con at worst where are my payments?  In this day and age it is an electronic transfer that take a second.

still very angry and your attitude is not helping as you are not understanding my posts