Join now - be part of our community!

Hello. How do I forward a bloggie video to a relative via email? Thanks.

SOLVED
profile.country.en_IE.title
mwright1
Visitor

Hello. How do I forward a bloggie video to a relative via email? Thanks.

My daughter needs to receive this ASAP as she isn't home and needs to review interview for an essay to be submitted for a Honors class.

THanks so much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello mwright1 - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

In your situation, simply transferring the video to your PC and emailing the file to your relative may not work if they do not have the software that can read the Bloggie video file format (also the file may be very large and some email providers impose limits). I suggest that you upload the video from your Bloggie to YouTube (I believe you can do this directly from the bundled software) and then email the URL of the YouTube clip to your relative. You can also set the video to 'Private' so that it can only be viewed by clicking on the link i.e. this means it will not appear in the general listings. There is more information about this available here:

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/topics/how-to-use-bloggie-software/MHS

If you have a different version of the Bloggie, let me know and I will locate the appropriate information for you.

Thanks,

Simon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello mwright1 - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

In your situation, simply transferring the video to your PC and emailing the file to your relative may not work if they do not have the software that can read the Bloggie video file format (also the file may be very large and some email providers impose limits). I suggest that you upload the video from your Bloggie to YouTube (I believe you can do this directly from the bundled software) and then email the URL of the YouTube clip to your relative. You can also set the video to 'Private' so that it can only be viewed by clicking on the link i.e. this means it will not appear in the general listings. There is more information about this available here:

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/topics/how-to-use-bloggie-software/MHS

If you have a different version of the Bloggie, let me know and I will locate the appropriate information for you.

Thanks,

Simon