Join now - be part of our community!

VERY POOR QUALITY PHOTOS IMAGES

profile.country.GB.title
MadAsh69
Explorer

VERY POOR QUALITY PHOTOS IMAGES

VERY SHOCKING and VERY DISTURBING INDEED!!!

I found the Still Images produced by the SONY HDR-PJ410 Camcorder are the POOREST IMAGE QUALITY I have ever seen; which also shows WATER MARKS in the images! And Despite that; I set the Image quality to 9.2MB the Camera ONLY produce POOR images of 1MB -1.5MB!!!!

Equally; The Tripods holes also on the WRONG position! They Should be the other way around to Fit on the Tripod Screw and Pin! despite that the Camcorder is DESIGN for VIDEO and STILL Images; SONY stated that; the reason for the POOR quality Still images is; because this Camcorder is made for Video! HOW DECEIVING THIS RESPONSE THEY MADE!?

10 REPLIES 10
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @MadAsh69,

@MadAsh69  schrieb:

You seem to have the SAME camcorder and the Specification Handy!

Take some stills Images yourself and let me know of the quality; as I confirm that; this is NOT just a possible and/or may be a fault in my camcorder; as the same POOR QUALITY IMAGES produced by 2 NEW different Camcorders at all setting and NOT just a one off.

the image I put into my reply is a still frame from a YouTube video, since I couldn't find any pictures of the bottom of the camcorder in Sonys documentation.

I don't own the camcorder you have - I "only" own the following Sony cameras:

FDR-AX700

FDR-AX100

HDR-CX130E

FDR-X1000

FDR-X3000

HDR-AS100

HDR-AS15

HDR-AZ1

See, no HDR-PJ410 :thinking:

@MadAsh69  schrieb:

Meanwhile; I am dealing with the TRIPOD issues. Sony aware of that.

As I said - there is no standard and even Sony produces cameras which have different configs of the alignment pin.

Please -  I still ask for you to upload one of the images you are complaining about. :confused:

- Nic