Join now - be part of our community!

library

profile.country.en_GB.title
weedobbs
Visitor

library

When i go into my library it only shows two columns "file type" and "remaining" it doesn't show book names or any of the options on the left where you drag your books into the reader - how do i get this back?

2 REPLIES 2
Drumzman
New

Hi weedobs,

The only thing I wonder is whether the missing columns have been inadvertently hidden.

The following may be worth trying.  Make sure you are in the 'Books' view under 'Library' in the left hand menu.  Then position your mouse over the 'File Type' heading for example and slowly move your mouse pointer to the left until it changes from a pointer icon to a vertical line icon with two arrows pointing out (one to the left and one to the right).  When this icon is displayed, click and drag to the right (the way you would normally adjust the width of a column) and hopefully your lost columns and header may reappear. If this works you will have to repeat the process for each missing heading/column.

Worth a go - hope it works!

carpetmojo

Again, worth a try , I accidentally discovered this sorted something similar - hit the "bookshelves" & "pictures" buttons (top right) alternately a couplwe of times quickly.