Join now - be part of our community!

My lost PRS-T1?

Angelus58
Explorer

My lost PRS-T1?

Hi Guys,

Sorry for my first post here to be a bit of a gripe but maybe someone from Sony occassionally looks at this and I might get an answer.

I bought a PRS-T1 when they first came out in November 2011. A few months later it had to be returned to Sony - refusing to power up. They kept it a few weeks and, according to the worksheet, practically rebuilt it. Then, almost 7 weeks ago I had to return to the Sony shop in Edinburgh with the same problem. They said they would send it off to Sony repair department. As I said, that was 7 weeks ago. I contacted the shop 2 weeks ago and they said they would check with Sony and call me the following Monday. I'm still waiting for that call and any time I call the shop, the number is busy. So where is my little e-reader? I paid £139 for it - not cheap - and I reckon it should last a bit longer than it did. I am going on holiday in a couple of weeks and I liked not having to cart a load of books in my luggage. So, Sony, if you ever do look at community postings, maybe you could get in touch and demonstrate that much-vaunted customer service record.

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0