Join now - be part of our community!

PRS-T3 Rumors and more...

profile.country.it_IT.title
jan2011
Enthusiast

PRS-T3 Rumors and more...

As happened last summer for PRS-T2, this summer (2013) and from its FCC visit, leaks out the first info (with photos) of the probably new Sony Reader Digital Book, “named” PRS-T3/T3S.

Here’s the link of those public FCC documents: FCC.com View Exhibit Reports

On document “Exhibit 11 RF Exposure Report” (the second one) and on pg.32-34 (document 7/8, PDF file) there are dimensions, WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) and battery capacity (3,7V, 3,6Wh) properties and photos:

t3-01.png

t3-03.png

t3-02.png

“Remark: The sample selected for test was prototype that approximated to production product and was provided by manufacturer.”

Non mi aspetto nulla. Non temo nulla. Sono libero. - I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.   (N.K.)
3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_GB.title
carpetmojo

Morning all ....

Well, it is coming around to that  September/October till Christmas period  period loved bymost major reader- makers to "unveil" - in other words, confirm what we've usually known for ages, seen samples of, and read undercover reviews/opinions of - their new devices.

Lighted/not, music/not, groundbreaking technology/not (I know I know, but iss fun wondering, innit?), etc..... ?

Time to scour all those reaches of the ereader interuniverse to see who's done what to what, first/best/worst'most useful !  - or just for show or 'cos they could.

Look forward to Sony continuing its' excellent record. :cool:

Incidentally, having been away from the Forum (sorry, "Community" :smileymrgreen:)  for a while thanks to combination of work and surgeons  (independent of each other, fortunately....) can I say what an improvement the new site is, well done in the backroom there !:smileyhappy:

profile.country.it_IT.title
jan2011
Enthusiast

Hi “carpetmojo”  :slight_smile:

Welcome home!!!  :wink:

..till Christmas yeah!!! Became a tradition like Christmas Tree… :laughing:

But I would prefer something new. But, really new.

Like this Sony’s prototype:

Sony 13.3" A4-sized digital paper notepad!!! (www.diginfo.tv)

Cheers…

Non mi aspetto nulla. Non temo nulla. Sono libero. - I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.   (N.K.)
profile.country.en_GB.title
carpetmojo

Ummm..... well, it might save a few trees - but there's a lot of nasties in all our gadgets, so I think I'll stick with paper & pen/cil !   :wink:

PS  not enamoured of the "new" smilies I'm afraid. lack the reality link of the usual .... there's philosophical for you ....

Yes, I know, grump grump grump ........