Join now - be part of our community!

Reader PRS-350 (Reader Libary will not open)

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
lintrant
Visitor

Reader PRS-350 (Reader Libary will not open)

I have received a Sony PRS-350 as a Christmas Present, after following instructions to install the Reader Libary, a Icon is now on my desk top but I am unanle to open this?

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
SteveF48
New

Remove it from your PC, it's useless. No on second thoughts, just ignore it.

Do a Google search for 'Calibre ebook management' and use that instead.

You'll also need Adobe Digital Editions if you want to read ebooks that you've borrowed, or bought.

Both of the above are free software. By the way Adobe Digital Editions didn't work for me until I did a hard reset. The instructions are in another post in this forum, they are for a PRS-650, but work the same on my PRS-350.

N.B. I don't put links in posts, because I don't trust links other people post. They are too easily spoofed, or forged and go out of date.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
SteveF48
New

Remove it from your PC, it's useless. No on second thoughts, just ignore it.

Do a Google search for 'Calibre ebook management' and use that instead.

You'll also need Adobe Digital Editions if you want to read ebooks that you've borrowed, or bought.

Both of the above are free software. By the way Adobe Digital Editions didn't work for me until I did a hard reset. The instructions are in another post in this forum, they are for a PRS-650, but work the same on my PRS-350.

N.B. I don't put links in posts, because I don't trust links other people post. They are too easily spoofed, or forged and go out of date.

lintrant
Visitor

Thank you for your help, I now have ebooks on my reader. I was just about to throw it in the dustbin. Big Thankyou

carpetmojo

sorry, but what's a "hard reset" ?

carpetmojo

oops - always read other posts before asking ! Found it, but is there then a "soft" reset ?

pesimps27
Visitor

I have just upgraded my reader library following a pop up. Consequence: what previously worked perfectly now wont open any of the books, it just says they have been deleted renamed or moved. (If so where to??)