Join now - be part of our community!

I am so fed up with Sony

profile.country.GB.title
ANNOYEDWITHSONY
New

I am so fed up with Sony

My TV is dead. It is not that old but it is just a useless black rectangle in the corner.

I wanted to log into Sony to see the details of when i registered it but found it impossible to retrieve my password,.

It asked me to answer a security question which had never been set and does not know my date of birth.  Having failed with these it tells you to contact customer services, however this appears to be utterly impossible.

So I signed up with a new account to post here and I found it did not sake me to set up a security question and got my date of birth wrong. There is something seriously wrong with Sony. I have spent years buying Sony products but in recent years have found there product quality and reliability has become poorer and poorer and I am sick of being disappointed with my purchases from them. Worse still the way they have made it impossible to communicate with.

It makes no business sense to treat your customers with such indifference. i am in the market for a new TV now and it seems very unlikely that i will be looking at Sony products

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
RottenFoxBreath
Enthusiast

You can get in touch with support on their site:

https://services.sony.co.uk/supportmvc/en/Contact/Email?cat=electronics?cpint=spt-footer_contact

But first, read the announcement at the top of that page.

As for joining the site, I'm sure they never got your date of birth wrong when you set up your new account, that would have been you who did that.