Join now - be part of our community!

JLS - BRAND NEW ‘LOVE YOU MORE’ COMPETITION!

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
tweety2b
Ex Commander (Was always on)

JLS - BRAND NEW ‘LOVE YOU MORE’ COMPETITION!

We’re really excited to tell you about a brand new competition starting today, where you could end up starring in a fan video for ‘Love You More’, to be uploaded to the official JLS YouTube channel and seen by thousands of other JLS fans!

If you haven’t seen the video the boys just put up on YouTube yet, click here to find out what you need to do to enter…

We’ll explain the competition here as well so everyone knows exactly what they need to do:

We want you to upload videos of you miming to certain parts of ‘Love You More’ and upload them as a video response to this video

Make sure you have ‘Love You More’ playing whilst you’re miming so that you’re in time with the music! Click here to go to the ‘Love You More’ official video.

Each day, we’ll tell you which part of the song we want you to mime to. You can be as creative as you like, and can record your videos on your own, or with your friends, it’s up to you - and you can enter as many times as you like!

Once you’ve uploaded your video as a video response, make sure you start the title of your video with whatever part of the song you are miming to. We’ll tell you what each part is.

So, are you ready? This is PART 1…

First day that I saw you
Thought you were beautiful
But I couldn’t talk to you I watched you walk away
And it felt like I spent
All of that second day
Trying to figure out what it was that I should have said

Third day saw you again
Introduced by a friend
Said all the words I wanted to
On day four and five and six
I don’t know what you did
But all I could think about was you

So make sure you add ‘PART 1’ to the start of your video title!

Good luck everyone, and remember - Your boys JLS will be watching these videos, so make them as good as you can to be in with a chance of starring in the video!

--------------------

FYI

Nico

Nico Henderijckx
(ex-Sony employee - fanboy forever)
Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

This competition has Closed...